NEC Univerge SV8100 Communications Server
The premier communications server for small and medium-sized businesses with advanced communication needs.
The SV8100 is the perfect solution for organizations that wish to facilitate rapid decision-making, increase employee productivity, and improve customer responsiveness. It delivers superior performance, efficiency, flexibility and reliability when and where it’s needed, and is key to survival and growth in today’s information-driven business environment.
This communications server:
- Supports IP, TDM, video, wired or wireless networks
- Accommodates hundreds of users
- Provide several high-powered features and apps that branches and remote locations can share
- Can expand along with communication requirements
- Is highly reliable
- Supports open standards, simplifying integration of business processes
- Complies with green standards
- Supports voice communications, unified communications and mobility solutions
- Offers embedded applications that can easily be activated through simple licensing
UNIVERGE® SV8100 BENEFITS
The SV8100 Communications Server offers a scalable, reliable, full-featured communications solution to meet a growing business’s needs.
- Converged communications – data, multimedia and voice over one network
- Enhanced management
- Investment protection
- Pure IP with the flexibility to support TDM - providing a clear migration path
- Easily accessed, customizable advanced productivity applications and collaboration tools
- Easy-to-learn and use interfaces and applications
- Streamlined business processes
- Ability for staff/customers to reach the right resources with one call
- Security with a high-level of Quality of Service
UNIVERGE® SV8100 FEATURES
VoIP and Traditional Voice Support
Deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology with a single SV8100 system.
Embedded applications are easily accessed through simple license activation.
As a business’s communication needs grow with the company, the SV8100 easily migrates to the larger line capacity SV8300.
The SV8100’s rack stackable chassis supports server functions, media gateways and media converters through a single unit.